Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 103

Thread: Bye, bye Cigarettes....

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by KellyJ:
    Keep on keepin' on! It has been since december for me, and tonight was a hard night for me. 8 months out, and I still want a cig.
    Stay strong...us Sagitarious (sp?) are strong willed. We will get er done!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So Kelly, are you saying your STUBBORN like my Wife....LOL

  2. #52
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <center><font size="1">NO SMOKING</font>
    <font size="2">NO SMOKING</font>
    <font size="4">NO SMOKING</font>
    <font size="5">NO SMOKING</font>
    <font size="6">NO SMOKING</font>
    <font size="7">NO SMOKING</font>

    Please!
    icon pray
    Gus</center>

  3. #53
    Inactive Member KellyJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am extremely stubborn! Ask my husband! hee hee!

    Nope no cigs for me either! Can't stand the smell, until I drink. Good thing AZ does not allow smoking in bars, or I think I might lose the deal this weekend!

  4. #54
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hang tough, darling dear!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey all

    It's been seven months and four days since I quit cold turkey and still going strong !!!

    No patches or special gum for moi...

    Ever cool me, eh? Say yes... lol [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Mannequin [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #56
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I hope all you "quitters" are hanging in there!
    xyxthumbshaveag10
    GD

  7. #57
    Inactive Member DesertHeat65's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Glad to see you are still hanging in there girl! This January 7th will be my two year smoke free mark. For the first 6 months I think I used more four letter words in a day than I had ever used in a whole year!...LOL. But it's gets easier.
    Stay beautiful sweetie!!!!!

    Mary

  8. #58
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Mary!
    Nice to see you hereabouts again!
    Congrats on kicking that tumor causing, smelly, puking habit!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Shades Of Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2006
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok we need an update. you still hangin' in there Cherie?

  10. #60
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Well.....YOU CAN'T HAVE JUST ONE!!!!! [img]confused.gif[/img]
    Yep.. I screwed up! Bordom and the broken ankle was bad enough but I didn't know how to deal with the stress when my best friend came to my home to tell me her husband was dying. She smoked my brand.. I asked her for one.
    After two months of not smoking I thought I had a handle on it.. NOT!!
    I'm back on track and enjoying my vivid (nic patch) dreams again.
    learned a strong lesson because this time it was harder to get it under control but I did!
    I love you all!!!
    Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic